[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Freestyle R.O.S.E - Forum » General » Tutorials » Fallen's Ripple Effect TUT (Simple beginners tut for using the ripple effect!)
Fallen's Ripple Effect TUT
FallenDate: Sunday, 2009-04-26, 1:20 AM | Message # 1
Game Master
Group: Users
Photoshop's Ripple effect can be useful in alot of different ways, to create background or foreground effects, ripple combined with focal points, multiple layers, and other distorts can leave you with some very nice looking outcomes.

I'll post a sig I did using ripple as my main effect, under the sig I'll tell you how I did it so you guys can start creating nicely done ripple effects of your own!

Sig A:

Step1: For this sig I started out with the render oversized so it covered up the entire sig,

Step2: After that, I Gaussian blurred it (650-680)

Step3: Next, I took 2 rendered C4D's and oversized them a little aswell, then merged that layer into the background layer,

Step4: Now I took my render and made a new layer and dragged it onto my new layer, then copied the layer twice ( ctrl+j )

Step5: After that, I took the bottom render and stuck it dead center in the sig, then did a ripple effect 650-660, next I took the smudge tool and smudges the inner parts according to the wafes of the outer ripples. then set the opacity to 70%

Step6: Now take the second render that is in the middle of the two and move it left or right just slightly, then ripple it 680-690, then Gaussian blur it only about 1.5-2.0 or however you like it, set the opacity to 80-90%

Step7: take the top render and move it right or left so it just covers the render used in step6, take your smudge tool and smudge the edges of the top render according to the middle render's ripple opacity 100%

step8: Next, make another copy ( ctrl+j ) set it off to the side and set opacity to 30-40%,

step9: Add your text and any finishing touches you want and... Voila! You have a new sig that if you followed the steps would turn out nicley ;]

OTHER OUTCOMES:

_______________________________________________________________________________________-

Signatures Made By: Fallen

TuT Made By: Fallen

JakanadinDate: Sunday, 2009-05-10, 2:27 PM | Message # 2
Game Master
Group: Users
Nice Tut, But I Would Have Added A Pic In At Each Step Showing What It Should Look Like At That Point In Time.

Freestyle R.O.S.E - Forum » General » Tutorials » Fallen's Ripple Effect TUT (Simple beginners tut for using the ripple effect!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free website builderuCoz